Books on the Currently Reading Shelf on Goodreads: 13 (but I have more that I have bookmarks in that I didn't mark on Goodreads.
Approximate Word Count: ~3134
I've had some improvements. Summer is apparently, a rough time for me. Well, it's been a rough year. But I hit a reading stride a little better, and I did write today, and I might write a little more later.
- Playing for Keeps, by R. L. Mathewson, erotic romance, 3 stars
- Funny. Just, funny.
- Hunting Season, by Shelly Laurenston, paranormal erotica, 4 stars
- Vikings, Crows, Goddesses, Gods, just a lot of mythology, and your usual Laurenston faire. Fun stuff.
- Seeing Eye Mate, by Annmarie McKenna, paranormal erotica, 3 stars
- Checkmate, by Annmarie McKenna, paranormal erotica, 3 stars
- Kiss of the Goblin Prince, by Shona Husk, paranormal romance, 4 stars
- I adored Dai. This was the sequel to The Goblin King. Really Good Book. Angsty hero, angsty widowed heroine. Good stuff, good stuff.
- Moonshine, by Rob Thurman, urban fantasy, 4 stars
- Another Cal Leandros. I'm working on book 3 now.
- The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After, by Julia Quinn, historical romance, 3 stars
- I wasn't terribly impressed. I didn't care for the Bridgertons all that much, and happily ever after is kinda boring. Still, it's always nice to see that these characters are still crazy about each other after so many years have passed.
- The Suitor, by Mary Balogh, historical romance, 3 stars
- Cute. This goes along with the Survivors series. The hero runs away when his family selects a bride for him. The would-be-not-a-bride is the star, along with her sweetheart. Aww-worthy.
- Perfection, by R. L. Mathewson, erotic romance, 4 stars
- Sequel to Playing for Keeps. Really cute.
- More than This, by Shannyn Schroeder, contemporary romance, 4 stars
- First book in a series. It was pretty good. Nice guy hero, unhappy-with-her-life heroine.