Books on the Currently Reading Shelf on Goodreads: 13 (but I have more that I have bookmarks in that I didn't mark on Goodreads.
Approximate Word Count: ~11,363
Woo-hoo, improvements. I think I did okay. I read a little and wrote a little.
- Welcome to the Jungle by Jim Butcher, graphic novel, 5 stars
- Checkmate by R. L. Mathewson, contemporary erotic romance, 3 stars
- I'm surprised I even finished this book. That guy made me so mad... But he pulled through in the end.
- Burning Alive by Shannon K. Butcher, paranormal romance, 3 stars
- This series has been advertised in the back of the Dresden Files, and it was at the Book Bag. I wasn't wowed by it, but it was good enough to make me want to read the rest of the series, and since I already got them, you know...
Naked Nobility by Sally MacKenzie, historical romance
- The Naked Duke, 3 stars
- The Naked Baron, 4 stars
- The Naked Marquis, 3 stars
- The Naked Earl, 3 stars
- Not great literature, but, I mean, I obviously read a bunch of them. They're funny and ridiculous. Good for the quick and fun.
- The Curly Girl Handbook, by Lorraine Massey, nonfiction, 4 stars
- A celebration of curly hair, some curly confessions, really good for the curly girls out there!
- Daring Miss Danvers by Vivienne Loret, historical romance, 3 stars
- A series that was cheap for Kindle and I bought the whole series, wasn't terribly impressed, but it was still pretty decent, gonna read the rest of them 'cause I got them anyway.
- The Fatal Tree by Stephen R. Lawhead, contemporary fantasy/sci-fi, 4 stars
- Favorite author release. It wasn't as strong as the earlier books in the series, but it was a conclusion that didn't end wrong. It ended the way it had to, like any other SRL book. He doesn't waste time wrapping it all up.