Tabs

Monday, September 1, 2014

August in Review

Books Read:  5  Books on the Currently Reading Shelf on Goodreads:  14 (but I have more that I have bookmarks in that I didn't mark on Goodreads.   Approximate Word Count: ~1500 --if that many
 
Bad month.  Really, really, really bad month.  My birthday ended it on a high note.  The good thing about keeping track of this, however, is that I'm seeing where my reading and writing cycles go.  I have a general idea, but now I can track it better.
 
Book List:


  • Hexed, by Kevin Hearne, urban fantasy, 4 stars
    • Good second book, continuing the series.
  • Pack Challenge, by Shelly Laurenston, paranormal erotica, 4 stars
  • Go Fetch!, by Shelly Laurenston, paranormal erotica, 4 stars
  • Here Kitty Kitty!, by Shelly Laurenston, paranormal erotica, 5 stars
    •  Together, all three books are the Magnus Pack series.  Laurenston stays true to form, and geez, I'm addicted.
    • Here Kitty Kitty!'s hero is my favorite.  Nik doesn't own a TV.  He reads.  And offers to let Angelina borrow his books so she can read too.  Be still, my heart.
  • You've Got Male, by Elizabeth Bevarly, contemporary romance, 2 stars
    • Eh.  There was no blow-up.  And I guess I just didn't like it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.