Tabs

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Supposed to Know Where It Is?

For the record, I hate online classes.

One of which is New Testament Survey.  The text is full of stuff I should already know, most of it I did already know. 

I grew up in church.  Some things are forced down our throats at a very, very young age.

Well, I knew all of it was there, somewhere, I just didn't know where, and I skipped the references in the textbook.

My proctored exam was today and it actually asked for specific verses.

I guessed.  I made educated guesses (I grew up on this stuff!), and thank God it was multiple choice.  I felt kind of bad, worse than I usually feel, because I really should've known where they were anyway.  What good Christian wouldn't?

I'm a bad, bad Christian.  So, I berated myself for not knowing and I should go home and actually crack my Bible...  

I love giving myself a hard time.

At the end of the test, when it showed me which ones I had gotten wrong, two of the three I had missed had nothing to do with verse references.  I can't remember what the other one was.

Sweet irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.