Tabs

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The First

August is here! This month is gonna be a busy one for me. My little brother begins Kindergarten on Thursday, and I'm so excited for him. I 'm also excited for myself, because I'll be starting my first year of college. And yes, I'm well aware of how that sounds. My little brother and I are exactly thirteen years apart. We share a birthhday. And, despite the large gap in age, we fight A LOT. Not so much at home, but in public when Vin [my brother] is misbehaving and I'm trying to keep up with him while my mother shops.


In the month of July, I managed 10,558 words for one novel and 1,581 words for another. Let's see how well I do at the end of this month.




The farm has been expanding and decreasing all summer. My rabbit, Prince, was slaughtered yesterday. He was sick and my mother wanted to save his meat. I was upset. I even cried a little, which I haven't done in years.




I wish with every bunny born on our farm, a new plot would pop up. The plot bunnies are multiplying, right? Yeah, it doesn't work with REAL bunnies. Though they're cute and cuddly. If I was good with description, I probably would describe them. Good way to hone the talent, I guess.




Here's to a new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.