Tabs

Sunday, April 22, 2012

So Long, Semester!

This upcoming week is my last real week of classes.  The next week is finals, and then I am officially done with Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Perkinston Campus.

I'm glad to see it over.  Since I decided not to be an English Education major, the classes, all of them, have been rather, "What's the point?"

Other than having a high GPA to show to the W, that is.

The other sucky part of this semester has been that I have terrible math skills.  I was rearranging my classes, and...

I won't be graduating with an associate's from Perk.  I am one credit away.  One.  Damn.  Credit.

When I first found out, I thought my Long Ridge transer credits would save me.  They'd count.

Nope.

So, it's been an all-around disappointing semester.  For me, and for everyone who's mad at me for not going with the English major and changing to Culinary Arts.  Although, that's the least of everybody else's worries.

It'll be all over soon.  Lacey and I will be going to Columbus to tour the campus and explore the area and look for an rent house or apartment.

I love having something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.