Tabs

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hm mm, Productive Indeed

I dropped NaNoWriMo.  I couldn't get passionate about the story and I killed it.  Maybe some other time.

I've started to edit my almost 10k short story.  I can't get into editing it either, despite how much work it needs.

I started The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss.  I started it Friday.  I would like to be finished with it before I return to classes Monday.  Hopefully, while we're down the bayou (translation:  in Louisiana), I'll get a lot more reading done in it.

Before you scold me for being rude, I'm going to be immature and give my excuse explanation.  There is no one on that side of the family I'm close to.  I have one cousin that we're close in age, born in the same month, but he's special needs.  We don't talk much.  I have two other cousins relatively close to me in age, but they both have kids now.

So I read while we visit that side of the family.

Let's see, what am I thankful for?

1 - books
2 - writing
3 - my relatively easy life (this entails a lot)
4 - family, friends, all the other interesting people I know
5 - that I don't have kids

There's a lot more, but those are the important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.