Tabs

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14 Loves: Songs

So, in keeping with the 2-day, 14-things celebration of Valentine's Day, I decided to post a list of my favorite love songs.

Now, if any of these would be on a normal person's favorite love songs list, I don't know.  Yes, they are all country.  (The links go to Lyrics Box.*  They'll have the lyrics and a player for your listening pleasure for those that pique your curiosity.)

14 - "Crazy Not To" by Danny Gokey

13 - "Without Love" by Mindy McCready

12 - "Forever Road" by Darius Rucker

11 - "Like I Am" by Rascal Flatts

10 - "Makin Plans" by Miranda Lambert

9 - "Livin' on Love" by Alan Jackson

8 - "I'm In" by Keith Urban

7 - "Fall into Me" by Emerson Drive

6 - "Deeper than the Holler" by Randy Travis

5 - "Love Don't Run" by Steve Holy (Sorry, this song, you have to watch the video.  It's why I love it so much:)


4 - "Heart of the World" by Lady Antebellum

3 - "You're the Love I Wanna Be In" by Jason Aldean

2 - "We Danced" by Brad Paisley

1 - "You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This" by Toby Keith (I'm not comfortable posting the official video...)




*Lyrics Box is kind of like the Wikipedia of lyrics websites, it's all fan-added.  Some of the words may be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.