Tabs

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rewrites Don't Exist Right Now

I wrote a short story.  A vampire story, my first one.

I started it last night.  I finished it tonight.  So, it took me a little over 24 hours.  4,548 words, a little over 17 pages.

I got inspired last night.  I was itching to write.

Once I started, I was pretty useless.  I would do something, and then get right back to the computer.  For two days, my life revolved around this story.

It's probably a total load of crap, but I don't care.  I love it.  It's my baby.  For right now.

I'm really good at making a fool of myself.  Those of you who have been following my blog should know that better than anyone.  I've been jumping around and doing a happy dance.

Yeah, I'm going to attempt to edit.  But I was also supposed to rewrite "Callis."  I've started, but um, yeah...

Happy writing!  And dancing.  For someone who can't dance, I sure do love to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.