Tabs

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Answers are always found in books.

For those of you who don't already know, I'm in between majors.  There's a lot of things I'm interested in, but most of it is stuff I can skip the class in and just buy books on the subject, because I don't necessarily want to work in those fields.

It was never a matter of what I could or couldn't do.  I'm a good student and as long as a lot of math isn't involved, I would do okay.

So, after a lot of heart-searching and prayer, I did was any rational girl would do.  I wrote down seven options.



If you can't read them, they say, "History," "Business," "Culinary Arts," Paralegal Studies," "Psychology," "Associate's" (as in, get my Associate's and then stop there), and "English."
Then I folded them up and put them in my fake book knickknack.



(The top book lifts up and I can put stuff inside.)


I shook it up.   Shook it some more.  Shook it some more.  Lifted it up, stuck my hand in, felt around for a slip of paper, pulled it out.

1st draw – Paralegal studies
2nd draw – History
3rd draw – Paralegal studies
4th draw – Psychology
5th draw – Business
6th draw – Paralegal studies
7th draw – Paralegal studies

Okay.  Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.