Tabs

Monday, June 4, 2012

My New Favorite Bible Verse

I have a prayer journal.  It has a verse (sometimes 2) at the top of each page.  It was given to me for Christmas in 2006.  My first entry was February 20, 2009.  I write in it sporadically.  Don't judge me.

Anyway, while I was writing in it today, the verse on the next page was:
"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and work with your hands." -1 Thessalonians 4:11 (NIV)

Finally, something I can actually do.

Fruits of the Spirit?  I suck at those.  Keep to all things good and pure?  I suck at that too.

THIS?

Quiet life?  I live on a farm.

Mind my own business?  I'm an introvert.

Work with my hands?  Well, I like working with my hands.  So, I can do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.