Tabs

Thursday, November 1, 2012

No, No, No

As I've posted on Facebook and Twitter:  I am not participating in NaNoWriMo.  I don't deserve to call myself a writer.

I've really been beating myself up about this.  I dropped all of my classes.  It's not like I won't have the time.  I have an idea (kinda).

However, I have 30k for Prince Smith.  And I need 50k more.  Can that count for anything?  It's old as 2005 and I've re-written it several times.  For the past two years (I think) I didn't finish a draft of it.

One of my personal rules is to try to both read and write everyday.  Because I only had 1 class most days, and now only have 1 class for an hour Mon-Thurs, and currently have no job, this was and still is very easy.  However, some days I don't feel like reading and some days I don't feel like writing.  So I try one or the other everyday.

Either I put gas in the tank or I go somewhere.  Which is a bad analogy, because I don't have a car either.

Yeah, that's my life, and it sucks.

Happy NaNoWriMo.  And good luck to those of you who are participating.

May the muse be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.