Tabs

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Crazy Never Felt So Good

All my graduation stuff is in order.  I got a little congratulations bag and everything.  I only need 1 class to graduate.  We knew this.

So, I dropped all but two of my classes.

Put your eyes back in your head and take your jaw off the floor.

Yep, this late in the semester, I just quit everything but two classes.  1 class I wasn't going to pass anyway.  And the other two I just hated.

The stupidest thing I've ever done is being 1 credit short of being able to graduate last spring semester.  THIS is probably the most irresponsibly crazy thing I've ever done.  Except, perhaps, standing in the bed of a truck, while the driver's driving with his feet with half his body hanging out the truck while it's going...never mind how fast we were going.  You don't need to know about that.

Dropping all of my classes, this late in the semester, yeah, that's pretty irresponsible and crazy for me.

But, like the other crazy, irresponsible thing I've done, it felt good.

Going off the deep end was probably the best thing I could have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.