Books on the Currently Reading Shelf on Goodreads: 9
Days I Wrote Productively: 19 days
Approximate Word Count: ~17,425 trackable, whether the word count was on my calendar, or I just put the blogposts in Word and word-counted those there.
Also, I began keeping track of how many books and how much money I spend in a calendar year as a NYR. That, however, I will share at the end of the year, if I remember to post it. And if I can bring myself to post what THOSE numbers will be.
- The Philadelphia Adventure by Lloyd Alexander, children's novel, 5 stars
- The Xanadu Adventure by Lloyd Alexander, children's novel, 5 stars
- I finished the Vesper Holly books. ::Tear::
- Dresden Files: Ghoul Goblin by Jim Butcher, graphic novel, fantasy, 4 stars
- My first graphic novel. In hindsight, I remember loving it. Um, why'd I drop a star? Wasn't my usual medium or something?
- "The Blackwood" by Wayne Thomas Batson, children's short story, 5 stars
- See HERE...if you're too lazy to click, it's awesome.
- Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder, fantasy novel, 4 stars
- End of the series. Good, I was ready for it to be over. More Study books now, please!
- A Tale of Two Dragons by G. A. Aiken, high fantasy/smut romance/novella, 4 stars
- Don't judge me. Romance AND dragons? Sign me up!
- Wanted: Wife by Gwen Jones, contemporary romance, 3 stars
- Eh, reminds me why I stick to historical.
- A Matter of Class by Mary Balogh, historical/regency romance, 4 stars
- The most brilliant or the most insane romance I've ever had the experience of reading.
- The Bride Thief by Jacquie D'Alessandro, historical/regency romance, 4 stars
- My first full-length for this author, although I was first exposed to her in It Happened One Season. CUTE!
- Love and Other Scandals by Caroline Linden, historical romance, 3 stars
- Okay, but reminds me why I hardly ever branch out of my brand name romance authors.
Over all, I must love children's stories.