Tabs

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pulling A Naren, part 2

I've written maybe 40 words in the last 24 hours.  I'm pulling a Naren all right.  I don't feel like writing and I haven't been.  (Naren, you are a really bad influence.)  I was better off being me and not making any promises to myself or others.  I just haven't decided on something to say, I guess.

I spent the weekend with my GPort buddy.  It was really nice to get away.  I brought a notebook that I barely wrote in and my newest Stephen R. Lawhead book.  Stephen R. Lawhead is my favorite author.  Favorite, you hear me?

Soon, you should be seeing a review of The Skin Map.  Dum duh duh duh!  I am trying to improve my reviewing skills.

So, I haven't been writing.  But there is something that I am itching to write about.  I'll post it as soon as I get everything straight and figure out how to explain this to you.  Until then, I'll be like Naren and shut up till I have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.