Tabs

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goals

I made a personal goal to have 35,000 words by the end of this month.  I have a lot written out in my composition book.  Four 1,000-word drafts, and a little more.  They're part of a different part of the story that I wanted to add to this first half of the book.  Once I have this first part figured out, I'll work on the second part.

Since what's written in the composition book is a rough draft, it's not too far-fetched of me to think that I've only a few hundred words from reaching my goal.  Usually, what gets added to the computer is longer than what's in the rough draft.

Not last night, but the three nights before then, I spent the time right before bedtime writing.  I would try to do 1,000 words in a day.  Usually, I wrote a paragraph or two during the day, but the majority of the draft would be written that night.

Last night, well, I had school this morning and I was too tired.  I finished my 1,000 words earlier today.  I started on another draft, but I was in too bad a mood to continue writing.  I wrote all right.  Not for my story, though.  I made a vent fest.  That's enough writing for one night.

I'm going to have to add everything to the Word Document.  I'm typing it out and then adding it in, but anyway...

I'm going to be busy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.