Tabs

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Downsizing

I haven't been spending that much time on Writing.Com lately.  Tonight, I spent some time reviewing people.  I'm hoping to get some reviews in return and I have, but...

I deleted a bunch of stuff in my portfolio.  Since I haven't been on as much, and I'm wanting to publish, I won't need as much space in my portfolio.  When it's time to renew (or even befrore, if I can), I'll switch to the cheaper membership.  It only holds 50 items.  I managed to get it to 40-something.  I took out a bunch of folders.  They made the second-largest (probably) percentage of items in my port.   So, My Vent Piece folder, while I left a bunch of them there, there's plenty missing and they're not divided my VP set anymore.

Change is good sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.