Tabs

Monday, October 25, 2010

No NaNo This November.

WARNING:  DUE TO THE IMPLICATIONS THAT PREVENT ME FROM PARTICIPATING IN NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH THIS YEAR, THERE MAY BE A GREY OVERCAST FOR THE LUNCH NUMBER BLOG.

Okay, that's out of my system.  I've done NaNoWriMo every year in high school.  Last year was my only successful year.  You could say I'm retiring a winner, but I really don't wanna skip it.

I'm a college student, give me some slack.  I have Long Ridge to worry about.  And that writing will count in the end.  It's not exactly for a grade, but I have to turn it in and my instructor tells me what I did wrong, and how to improve it.

Well, I'm taking on a new project, but writing isn't central to the project.  Don't worry, I'm not taking a hiatus from writing.  I wouldn't be able to function correctly if I did. 

Still, I'm already hating the idea of missing NaNoWriMo.  But it's okay.  It's not like I had any new ideas anyway.  Except the new project.  But I wouldn't change the project to fiction.  Maybe next year, if this year goes well.

Good day, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.