Tabs

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bah Humbug!

Okay, I'm gonna sound like a Scrooge, but I'm glad Christmas is over. 

(a)  I'm no good at buying gifts--please, just tell me what you want, and I'll get it.  Please, please, give me a list.  I'll go by that list, I swear. 

(b)  I'm broke.  Nine times out of ten, a gift from me will be paid for by somebody else.

(c)  WalMart and all the other stores are PACKED.

Anyway...  I walked away with some great stuff.  Stuff I needed, stuff I wanted, and stuff I didn't want, but appreciate. ;)

Vin loved my gift to him--which really excites me.  My godkids haven't opened their gifts yet from me yet.  I got them each a book, so I'm not entirely sure they'll like them.  But they can't say Nanny didn't get them anything.  Nanny got what she could afford to get them. Well, them and Vin, but I had a lot more money when I bought Vin's gift, and I had their birthday to worry about too.

The craziness is OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.