Tabs

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Final Exams

Okay, I've been done with exams since about 10:30 this morning.  However, none of my grades except my English Composition I have been posted.

I am a little nervous about my General Psychology and Algebra exams.

General Psychology?  Didn't I love that class?  I did.  But my brain froze on that test.  I had studied the things we missed in class the day before and that was it.  Plain and simple.

World Civ?  No problem.  There were only 2 questions that I was unsure of.  One of them I guessed with the answer I thought was right.  The other...well...we went over it in class.  It was in the study guide.  That word just wouldn't come.

English Composition I?  I made a 94, but since he curved the grade, I got a 99.  AWESOME.

Art Appreciation?   I should have made a 100.  I don't know, but I'm certain I did good.

College Algebra?  Well, I think I did well.  But you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.