Tabs

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finals Week

I take my Algebra, General Psychology, and Art Appreciation finals today.  I'm so excited.  I survived my first semester of college.

I never ever ever ever have to take another math course ever again!  But I will say, I had a good teacher and I am actually leaving that class understanding and able to do most Algebra problems.  I learned.

I'm gonna miss General Pscyhology though.  I had the Instructor of the Year for MGCCC for the teacher.  Psychology is a BIG subject.  I want to take a General Psychology II class or something like that.

Art Appreciation...well...I like the class, and the teacher's awesome.  It was my first night class ever.  And it will probably be my only one.  For now, I'm sticking to all back-to-back classes.  Since I don't drive, it's better not to be waiting for a ride after just one class.

Okay, here goes.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.