Tabs

Thursday, October 20, 2011

[Mis]adventures: Be a Pet

At first, I didn't know what I was going to blog today. Not that I have to blog, but I just didn't have an idea.

That's not true. I was going to share a passage from The Ragamuffin Gospel that I particularly liked. However, I couldn't type it and leave out the preachiness of the story. Considering my spiritual status at the moment, the last thing I should be doing is preaching to anybody or advocating any preaching.  Not at the moment.

Lacey has to do a 10 page paper on a historical figure that wasn't too recent. At first she was going to do Anne Boleyn, but her book that had to be used the most, sucked.

So...today, Lacey found herself in the library, looking for a new book.

She found one on a pirate from Nawlins and another on a queen Emma, great-aunt of William the Conqueror of Normandy. The one on the queen looked really interesting.

So, we headed down the hill, toward her World Civ prof's office.

He had a coconut pirate head! It was so cool, I took a blurry pic of it.

I wouldve taken a better one, but I think I embarrassed her for the first pic.




Lacey told her prof, "She likes to take pictures of everything."

As we were leaving the building, Lacey told me I was like the pet she had to make excuses for.  And then she was scandalized for saying out loud what she was thinking.  And then she felt bad.

It was really hard to stop laughing.

1 comment:

No profanity.