Tabs

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dad's Handiwork

My dad made me a new bookshelf/entertainment center.  Due to this, I have eliminated 2 shelves out of my room, and a table.

Unless you know what you're looking for, you may not be able to identify any books.  However, I can tell you what's where.  And yes, there are all my fiction books that I've actually read, save my Stephen R. Lawhead, because they're special, and then some books I have borrowed out aren't there, naturally.

I know what's there, but for those of you trying to distinguish what's up there, you can see the top part of Breaking Dawn.  There's no mistaking the chess piece, thus you can assume the books to the left of it are the rest of the series.  Sorry, it's hidden by the old license plate.  My Victoria Alexanders got a shelf to themselves, the Inheritance Cycle, and you maybe able to see the Prydain Chronicles.  They're right by Inheritance.

My dad is awesome.  He made a special spot for the TV and the DVD player, but it's the books' shelf, they're just staying there. 

At first I didn't care to much for the shelf, because I had no idea of how I was going to organize them.  Still, with them all broken up like that, it makes it look like there's more than what there really is.  Ha ha!

CORRECTION:  The very top shelf is Bibles, biblical references, and regular references, so technically the whole thing isn't fiction books...just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.