Tabs

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wake Me Up on the 15th!

Now, all of you should know my dating history:  non-existent.

Valentine's Day is looming ever so closely.  I wish I could just skip the month of February all together. 

March is so much better.  Saint Patrick's Day is so much better.  Not many decorations, you get to wear green, and you get to pinch the people that aren't!  It's not commercialized like Christmas and Valentine's Day.

So, if I seem a little out of sorts this month, well, sorry.  It's February.  I hate going into WalMart, I hate the day itself, and quite frankly, I just want to stay home and hide under the covers like the person in the picture.

Well, on a happier note, it's going to make a year soon that I've had this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.