Tabs

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tour de Farm


I got my hands on a digital camera...here's the farm I keep talking about....other than the bunnies of course.


Bantam rooster, odd comb


Bantam rooster, plain, but pretty


Cochins--look closely at the feathered feat

Silkie Rooster...Not overly fond of him

This is our male turkey.  Isn't he gorgeous?

The lighter turkey is our hen.  Isn't she pretty? 
The thing in the picture next to her...
well, we don't know what it is.


This is Big Mama.  She just let me get a good picture of her.
She's a relatively newer cat to us.  I'll post pics of
her kittens soon.


Our Mallard ducks.  We're hoping some of females
will start sitting soon.  Ducklings!


Cochin chicks, hatched day before yesterday
Kit...again, just another cool pic.

Guinea fowl...don't know if it's male or female.

laying hens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.