Tabs

Friday, May 4, 2012

Separating...

Okay, so about going indie?

I signed up for CreateSpace, and Smashwords will be next.  No, the story's not ready, not yet, so it's a little premature, but maybe by the time I've gotten around to fixing the story till it's Perfect, I'll be used to this indie thing.

I know "indie" is a label, but I love the sound of it.  Like the word.  It just sounds cool to me.  I can live with that label.  It's much better than "dork" or "geek" or "nerd" or "weirdo," among other things I've been called.

I started a new blog.  This one, I hope will be more writing and not my life like this one (although, I appreciate all of you who are actually interested in my life).

Mostly, it's about the decision to self-publish and how it's treating me so far.

J. C. Verdin (something like an author).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.