Tabs

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sitting on My Hands

I uploaded "My Fair Donor" to Smashwords 5 days ago. (See sidebar)

I still haven't gotten any reviews, BUT there's been over 100 downloads.  I know from experience that I don't read stuff nearly as fast as I get them.  I shouldn't expect that from other people.

I followed these 2 (3? 4?) pages on Facebook that advertise free Kindle books.  I've downloaded a lot that way.  I've read...like, none of them.

Part of this is because I want to read a lot of print books while I'm home.  The more books I have on my Kindle (and Kindle app for my BB), the less print books I'll worry about bringing to the dorm.

I'm stock-piling, basically.

So, I'm not sweating it.  People will get to it when they get to it.  Between my Kindle books and my print books...well, let's not go over how many books I have that I haven't read.

So, I'm not going to stress (much) about having my little short story out there and no reviews.  I have a few downloads.  Reviews'll happen, and when it does, after I'm done jumping around the room (if it's good) or eaten a pint of ice cream (if it's bad, but ice cream's a good idea whether the review's good or bad), you'll be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.