Tabs

Friday, July 8, 2011

Ain't No Cure for the Summertime Blues

This has happened every year for several years.


I am SO ready to get back to classes.  Taking care of the farm and pretending to learn how to drive is most of what I'm doing these days.  Oh, and reading and writing.


Saints and angels, I'm ready to go back to classes.  I want to sit in a classroom and learn something.  I want to talk to somebody in between classes.  I want to spend time in the library.


Man, I loved spending time in that library.  It wasn't the same hushed reverance I feel in a bookstore, but it was still a comfortable place.  I knew my way around there.  I knew which books I dreamt of checking out someday.  I was comfortable around the librarians.  They're nice people.  I mean, really nice.  I could play on the computers in there, like check my email and blog and get on Goodreads.  I met up with some of my first high school friends on occasion.


Oh, and during our first go-round with exams, Lacey YouTubed some comedians on her phone.  Three of us are on the upper level trying so hard not to laugh out loud.  Luckily, we didn't get caught.


Man, I can't wait until classes start back up again.












No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.