Tabs

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dork Much?

I know which books I started this year that I haven't finished.  So, some weeks ago, I typed in whatever page number I was on for the respective book on Goodreads, and stacked the books according to percentage I had finished.

The Name of the Wind was at the highest percentage.  So, I started there.  I finished it.

NEXT!

Books I'm about done with (or not) are at the top.  Books I'm only a few pages into before I stopped reading it are on the bottom:

1.  The Destined Queen by Deborah Hale.  LUNA Fantasy.

2.  Lady of Conquest by Teresa Medeiros.  Historical Romance.

3.  Auralia's Colors by Jeffrey Overstreet.  I've been the longest in this book, actually.  But not the farthest.  Christian Fantasy.

4.  Whispers Along the Rails by Judith Miller.  Historical Christian Fiction.

5.  The Dragon and the George by Gordon R. Dickson.  Fantasy.

6.  The Dragon Book.  This is a collection.  I'm not in the middle of any current stories, but I started reading in it this year, and it would be really nice to finish reading it this year.  Fantasy.

Underneath all this dorkiness, I can't help but think there's a deeper problem.

1 comment:

No profanity.