Tabs

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Foundling and Other Tails of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander

The Foundling and Other Tales of Prydain (The Chronicles of Prydain)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's been a good visit back to Prydain.  Except, we see a lot of the history.  How Arawn stole the craftsmen's weapons, to tales about immortality and wisdom, and how Fflewddur got his harp with the strings that break.

Great if you loved the Prydain Chronicles, and certainly not to be missed.



There's an interesting story behind this.  My first copy of it turned out to be defective.  Parts of the pages were off center and the words were completely off the pages.

AARGH!!!

So, a few weeks ago, I ordered a new copy.  And I finished reading it today.

And yes, I'm well aware it's not on the percentage list.  I don't care.  And it was only 94 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.