Tabs

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Good Stuff: Book Love For *My Unfair Godmother*

My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #2)

I read My Fair Godmother and adored it.  Now in My Unfair Godmother.

Goodreads:  "Tansy Miller has always felt that her divorced father has never had enough time for her. But mistakenly getting caught on the wrong side of the law wasn't exactly how she wanted to get his attention. Enter Chrysanthemum "Chrissy" Everstar, Tansy's fairy in shining, er, high heels. Chrissy is only a fair godmother, of course, so Tansy's three wishes don't exactly go according to plan. And if bringing Robin Hood to the twenty-first century isn't bad enough for Tansy, being transported back to the Middle Ages to deal with Rumpelstiltskin certainly is. She'll need the help of her blended family, her wits, and especially the cute police chief 's son to stop the gold-spinning story from spinning wildly out of control."

This is going to sound oh-so-lame, but this book had me spazzing out over its awesomeness.  It's hilarious.  Also, unlike many YA authors I've read, there's no sex and no cursing.  It's just a funny book, and the kind of book I will probably re-read once my TBR pile goes down a little.  Because, there's like, 160+ books up there on the unread shelf.  :-/

2 comments:

  1. [This is Collin Anne - from writing camp - by the way. ;) ]

    Anyway... this actually sounds like a wicked awesome book. I'll have to see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering who "Persy and Arty" was!

    Make sure you get book 1 first. Barnes & Noble carries them. I don't know about BAMM.

    ReplyDelete

No profanity.