Tabs

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spaz Out

You know the book problem I have?  You know, the one where I start a book, read some, buy/start a new book and then forget all about the first book until the new one's done?

You know how I have bookmarks in 20+ books due to this problem? But hey, I still managed to read cover-to-cover 74 books last year and re-read 10 more.  Some I can read without any breaks.  My Unfair Godmother and Babe in Boyland were the two latest ones.  Bought them when they first came out and stuff and read them in a 2-3 day span apiece.  I can't read books in 1 day.  Well, I can, but I don't think you can appreciate the whole of the book if you read it all at once.  Breaks are good.  Gives you time to mull over it and stuff.

My old faithful right now--you know, the book I bring everywhere when I have no idea what else to bring with me to read--is missing.  It's His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik.  Yes, I've read other books in between, but this is the book I will keep coming back to until it's over.  Plus, I got the next 4 books in the series.

So far, it's a great book, although it is heavy reading.  But I can't find it!

If you have any information as to my book's whereabouts, please email me.  I can't find it. 
:'-(

Also, I updated "The Writing" Page with a synopsis for both novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.