Tabs

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Because Some Stuff Can't Be Categorized

I have something like 300+ books on my Goodreads account.  This includes books I want to read, books I've read, and the books I'm currently reading.  My other shelves (labels, really) are 
children's/teenchristiancontemporary, disappointing, fantasy, favorites, folklore, general, historical, horror, romance, sci-fi, western, and wishlist.


Right now, I'm just trying to get all of the books that I've actually read straight.  But all of those shelves don't even cover everything.  Where do I put the vampire books that aren't horror (like all 6 of them)?  I refuse to give them the satisfaction of putting them under fantasy.  And if you notice I name most genres.  Did you notice "mystery" was missing?  I don't read a lot of mystery, but I do have some.


Note to self:  Add a paranormal shelf and add a mystery shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.