Tabs

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cleaning to LOTR

I always seem to clean my room on Sundays.  In failing to clean up my spiritual side, I make up for it by cleaning up my living quarters. ;-P


I've mentioned it before, and I'll recap now:  I always pop in Lord of the Rings:  Fellowship of the Ring, extended edition, to "watch" while I'm cleaning.  I want to see if I can finish before the movie ends.  Usually, with the extended version, I get an extra hour's worth of time to clean my room.


My DVD player has no more remote.  I couldn't switch it to the extended and had to watch theatrical.


Chorus:  DISRESPECT TO THE DEFINER OF THE FANTASY GENRE!!


Anyway, I didn't finish before the movie was over.


So I popped in The Two Towers.


I hit "Stop" a few times during the movie to do some odd job for my mom or sister or whoever.  Well, during the part where Elrond was telling Arwen to get on the boat to the West before it was too late, I hit "Stop."


When I hit "Play" again, the movie wanted to start over.  Recap:  I don't have a working remote.


DANG IT!!!!


I gave up.  Some other time, I'll finish the second movie.


Right around the time I finish the book.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.