My last final was at 8 o'clock this morning. It took me about 30 minutes to take. No, I don't know what my grades were, but I'll post them when they're in.
1. Don't worry about fitting in. Nobody does, really.
2. It won't be just your biology teachers that are evolutionists.
3. It is okay for a teacher to have a picture of the Last Supper with the attendees as skeletons and no one think anything of it--my last final was in that classroom today.
4. Your craziest teachers will wind up being your best teachers.
5. Yes, these professors have spent years and years in school, but they can still get information wrong.
6. Just because your Christian textbook didn't like Freud, doesn't mean you have to too. I happen to think he was right on some things.
7. There is a major difference between Psychology and Sociology, but they are both freaking awesome.
8. It's just like high school. No cell phones out in class, or you will be asked to leave.
9. If you miss one class, you miss a lot.
10. Teachers are just as bad about starting class on time as students are on getting to class on time.