Tabs

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Country Videos...and then some

I think it's time I talked about country music again.  Having nothing to say, here's a bunch of performances and videos:


"These are the days I will remember, when my name's called on the roll.  He'll meet me with two long stemmed glasses and make a toast to me coming home."





I like both this song and the video to go with it.





I LOVE this video.  Oh, and the song's pretty great too.





"I oughta kill you right now and do the whole wide world a service!"





The cutest video ever:





No, Keith Urban isn't my favorite country singer.  He just made the list twice is all. ;-P





Darius Rucker has made a splash in almost every genre of music.  Country music is being good to him.



I had never even seen The Hangover but I still recognized the spoof.  I love me some Rascal Flatts, y'all.





Stalker, anyone?





And our education about different dance and dress styles through the decades.





Jim Henson said your children remember what you are, not what you teach them.





This song is slowly growing to be one of my favorite love songs.





Okay, despite the name "Best Song Ever" it's not, but it's pretty dang good.  I like watching all the people dancing in the car.



And so we have our country music education for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.