Tabs

Sunday, May 22, 2011

If You're Still Here, Raise Your Hand

I was able to praise God in church today.


GASP!!!


Yes, I made it to church and nobody was missing.  I'm 2 for 2, man.


Praise God.


I have a confession, though, when I read the Comedy Newsletter on Wednesday, and saw the supposed expiration date, I thought to myself that I needed to finish my book.  ;-P


And a snippet of the "About This Newsletter" if you don't want to click:


When the end of the world arrives, how will the media report it?
USA Today: WE'RE DEAD 
The Wall Street Journal: DOW JONES PLUMMETS AS WORLD ENDS
Playboy: GIRLS OF THE APOCALYPSE 
Victoria's Secret Catalog: OUR FINAL SALE 
Sports Illustrated: GAME OVER 
Rolling Stone: THE GRATEFUL DEAD REUNION TOUR 
Readers Digest: BYE 
Lady's Home Journal: LOSE 10 LBS. BY JUDGEMENT DAY WITH OUR NEW "ARMAGEDDON" DIET! 
America Online: SYSTEM TEMPORARILY DOWN. TRY CALLING BACK IN 15 MINUTES. 
Microsoft's Web Site: IF YOU DIDN'T EXPERIENCE THE RAPTURE, DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE PATCH RAPT777.EXE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.