Tabs

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome to de Bayou

Today was my family reunion.


When you think of family reunions, you usually think of seeing family members you rarely see, and catching up with the ones you're friends with on Facebook.


There was a bunch of food (CRAWFISH!!!), and drinks, and lots of people who I had no idea who they were.  ;-P


After my cousin Connie arrived, I stayed on the blow-up waterslides that my uncle owns.  I got wet and it was fun and I was tired.


My little brother, from the time we arrived, till the time my parents decided to leave, stayed on the slides.  He was so tired and so cranky on the way home.


Once we'd been there for a few hours, Connie was ready to leave, so we went to her house--this was before my parents left.  We played a few rounds of pool to country music, watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and watched some Tim Hawkins videos.


Oh, and then New Moon came on, and then we watched that until my immediate family and I headed home.  I pointed out to Connie the part where Bella, Jake, and Mike are at the movies.  It's implied that the movie they're watching is rated-R, but you can hear someone in the film say, "I'm gonna blow your fricken head off."


If the film was R-rated, why did they say 'fricken'?  Something a little bit stronger should've been used.  We had a laugh at it.  I go into giggle-spasms every time I hear it, personally.


I had fun, got to push my sister into the little pool at the end of the slide, got pushed down the slides, and got to go down the slides with my little brother and my older nephew.  My younger nephew insisted on going by himself every time.  Little booger.


All in all, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.