Tabs

Monday, September 26, 2011

Reading-Blitz

Yup, I've finished all 5 books and the 2 short stories.



SQUEEEEEEE!!!


I love the series.  The first 2 books got 4 stars.  3-5 got 5 stars apiece.  The Christmas short got 3 and the Valentine's Day got another 5.


(Insert more spazzing here.)


All in all, I'd say I was a very satisfied reader.


Am I started Hollywood Headlines now?  Um, no.


I finished The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King.  I was so ready to be finished with that book, but I have to admit, when I reached the last page, I was really happy with it too.  4 stars.


Now, as long as I stay away from suck-ish books, I've been in a pretty good mood.  I mean, how could I not?


Whilst I was knee-deep in the SK, I looked around Perk for the other SK books.  Seeing which was about who and what, what the page number is, et cetera.


Insomnia and Bag of Bones are next on the Books by SK That I Want To Read Before Graduation in May List.  


Oh yeah, and I have to read all of Beowulf for World Lit.  I already Sparknoted it.  30-something pages worth of information on it.  It's so counting for my reading challenge, the actual epic, I mean.  I let the shorts count, didn't I?  It's an epic poem, and it's longer than the shorts, I'm sure.  It's counting!


Yes, the High Heels are in chronological order:




While I got covers for the books I've been reading displaying:
I really like The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon's cover.

    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon    Insomnia   Bag of Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.