Tabs

Saturday, August 6, 2011

3 Down, 13 To Go!

I really wanna crack with this no-starting-anymore-books until I'm done with the ones I have already started.


But all of my Vesper Holly books are in.  They're just little day reads.  They won't take me long...


But if I stop now, it may be YEARS before I attempt this again.


So, what did I finish?


The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine.  Eh, it was okay.  Finished it yesterday and then went on to...


Back on Murder by J. Mark Bertrand.  Like it.  I particularly liked the ending.  Finished it today.  After that, I continued on in...


Unafraid by Francine Rivers.  Finished it today.  I'm like, so on a roll.


I would love to finish all of these before classes start, but that's wishful thinking.  If I could just get down to under 10 would be great.  It'll be a race to see what comes first.  My allowing to start a new book or my 8am class on August 19.


But I can almost guarantee you that if I don't crack and see this out (all the way to the nonfiction, although I'm not holding myself to those), I will start to read multiple books at a time again.  It'll only be a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.