I picked up my books today.
What classes am I taking?
- Computer Applications I (pre-req to graduation)
- General Biology II (pre-req)
- Public Speaking (pre-req)
- Creative Writing (towards my major: English. Or at least that's the reason I'm giving) ;-)
- World Literature I (towards major)
- Walking (pre-req, I have to have a PE-type class and I'm too lazy to do anything more strenuous. Although, I may take Aerobics next semester, depending how this semester goes.)
- Honors Forum (I'm smart!)
To graduate from the college I attend with an Associate's degree, I need 64 credit hours. That's 16 hours a semester, if you want to spread the whole thing out.
My first semester I took 15. My second semester I took 13. I really wish I had known how many hours I needed before the end of last semester. I would've taken the 16 both times.
However, if I take 18 hours this semester and another 18 next semester, and don't fail any classes, I'll have the 64 hours in 2 years. I won't have to go an extra semester.
Of course, I want to take all of the English courses they offer. That's classes I don't have to take at a University if I'm even able to transfer.