Tabs

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Don't Care

I haven't cracked yet.


But I have decided to get rid of another book.  I just don't care about these characters anymore. The book, while the premise is great, is boring.


It'll be great credit at the used bookstore.  Well, maybe.  Considering it's a genre I NEVER look at over there but...


Meanwhile, there's another book that I have that I only have 77 pages left to read.  I need to finish that one, really.


I thought about putting The Secret Country back on the TBR shelf, however, I'm already over 100 pages into it.


So not starting it over.  I just wish I could recap because it gets confusing with 5 main characters that are ALWAYS together.  The only one I can remember really well is that Ruth is the Enchantress in their "Secret."   Laura's the young one, I think.  Ted's the Prince, I think.   But it's REALLY interesting, so I'll forgive the confusing parts and finish out that series.


So, that's 3 books I'm getting rid of.  Let's see what's next.  At the rate I'm going, I could just get rid of them all and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.