Tabs

Monday, August 1, 2011

Give Up the Goods, Man

Some stuff I ordered from Amazon came in today.  One package was from FedEx, and then I got two in the regular mail.

When my package from FedEx came in, my mom said something like, "Well, that's exciting."

Of course, I had to show her the books that had come in.  The Kestrel by Lloyd Alexander, and The Tough Guide to Fantasyland by Diana Wynne Jones, which I've been talking about.  It's not at all what I expected, but I LOVE it.

I think my mom caught the delivery bug too.  Must be nice, she says, just getting stuff delivered to your door.

So, we may be ordering some more stuff from Amazon.  YAY!

It is exciting.  I'd ordered her Third Day's Offerings 2-Disc boxed set, which came in last Friday, and today, Matthew West's Happy came in through the mail.  I'd been telling my mom I'd ordered it.  I don't think she knew I'd ordered it for her.

Lately, we've been checking prices there, and comparing them to those in the stores.  Wonder if Wal-Mart would match that!  Because sometimes, it is cheaper.  And worth the wait besides.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.