Tabs

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Help: The Movie

I really enjoyed the movie, although, the book is still better.


D'oh!  And the things they changed:  kind of annoying.  Although, I loved the movie anyway.


Mom, one of my mom's friends (the one I loan books to on occasion) and I all went.  It was nice, and, yes, I was one of the youngest ones in the theatre, except for the babies some people brought.


We went to the Dollar Tree for candy to sneak into the theatre, and before that we went to Ridiculous Books, a local used bookstore.


I bought a David Eddings trilogy, and one of of Stephen King's Dark Tower books.  I haven't read any of them yet.  But I have 1-3, and then I bought 5 today.  I'm just buying them as I find them, and will read them straight through afterwards. 


Until we got to the movie theatre and had bought the tickets, my nice, dressy shirt was inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity.